The Songs Lennon and McCartney Gave Away - 1979


Traclist:
01. I’m The Greatest - Ringo Starr
02. One And One Is Two - The Strangers with Mike Shannon
03. From A Window - Billy J. Kramer with The Dakotas
04. Nobody I Know - Peter and Gordon
05. Like Dreamers Do - The Applejacks
06. I'll Keep You Satisfied - Billy J. Kramer with The Dakotas
07. Love Of The Loved - Cilla Black
08. Woman - Peter and Gordon
09. Tip Of My Tongue - Tommy Quickly
10. I'm In Love - The Fourmost
11. Hello Little Girl - The Fourmost
12. That Means A Lot - P.J. Proby
13. It's For You - Cilla Black
14. Penina - Carlos Mendes
15. Step Inside Love - Cilla Black
16. World Without Love - Peter and Gordon
17. Bad To Me - Billy J. Kramer with The Dakotas
18. I Don't Want To See You Again - Peter and Gordon
19. I'll Be On My Way - Billy J. Kramer with The Dakotas
20. Catcall - The Chris Barber Band

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder